Your business can now help power the circular economy as First Mile makes it easy to return and recycle any material.
Enable your customers or workforce to recycle your brand's end-of-life products or packaging by bringing to a Return and Recycle point set up in your retail store, restaurant, café or workplace.
How it works:
- Order your Return and Recycle Point online - selecting from 6 product types (more information below)
- Receive your Return and Recycle Point within 2-3 working days - assemble one of the bins and place in a prominent position
- Your customers or workforce use the recycling point to dispose of products or packaging of the selected materials
- When your Return and Recycle Point is full just scan the QR code on the box to arrange a collection
- We will collect your Return and Recycle Point(s) to take back to our sorting facility to be processed and sent on to be recycled
We currently offer six material types online. Click the links to find out what can and can't be included:
Paper Cups, Compostable Packaging, Fashion, Electronics/WEEE, Kitchen Ware, and Plastics
If you require another material stream or another specialist recycling solution please get in touch via our online form and we'll be in contact to discuss further.
How much it costs:
The total price is £140 (plus VAT) which includes:
- The cost of delivery
- A complete Return and Recycle bin pack (see below)
- x4 pre-paid collections
- Full recycling of your materials
- Reporting on your recycling achievements
What's in a Return and Recycle bin pack:
- 4 x flat packed Return and Recycle boxes
- 2 x flat packed lid (to be reused)
- 2 x posters of your chosen product type
If you're a current First Mile customer, please order through the Customer Portal.
Please note: First Mile will collect the whole Return and Recycle bin with full sacks inside. One bin can hold up to two full sacks by flattening one at the bottom and adding in another sack to collect more material.
Dimensions: 90 x 44 x 44cm
Volume: 70 litres